Friday 22 November 2013

NAILS: Dotty Bows

This is a very girly nail art tutorial, bows and dots make for a great neutral toned nail art. As usual, the final look evolved, I sat down to paint my nails a neutral colour, then decided I wanted to jazz them up a bit but without adding any bright colours. That's when the bows were created but I still wasn't happy, so I added the dots! There was no pre-planning with this, just going with the flow :)
 
Does anyone else 'end up' doing their nail art like this?
 
To create this nail art I used L'Oreal Shade 205, Scherer Chameleon in C29 Dreams and Poundland Nail Art Pen in White.


 
Firstly, I painted my nails with the L'Oreal nail varnish. I applied about 3 coats, as it's a very pale colour and I wanted a good coverage.
 
 
 
 
Next, using the white nail varnish, I applied one dot and then draw two triangles either side of the dot. The points of the triangles need to put pointing towards the dot. I found it easier to do this than try and draw a bow, my hand isn't very steady!
 
 
Then I used the Chameleon nail varnish to add some dots and I put a dot in the middle of the bow too.
 
 
 
Are you a fan of more neutral nail art?
 
Feel free to leave me a comment :)
 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig