Friday 20 December 2013

DAY OUT: Warner Bros. Studio Tour London - The Making of Harry Potter

 The series of Harry Potter films and books have been a big part of my childhood, as I'm the same age as the main characters I've grown up with them throughout the films. I remember when the first couple of books came out my parents would read them to me and my brothers before bedtime. Then the fourth book came out and I started reading them (with my Mum reading the odd chunk to me), which was so enjoyable. I was always excited for when the next film was coming out, the graphics constantly improved creating films that really had the 'wow' factor!
 
 
Both Tom and I had really wanted to visit the Warner Bros. Studio Tour - The Making of Harry Potter, after putting a day aside a while ago and thinking we could just book the day before we learnt that you have to book really far in advance! Especially for a weekend day. So when I got a rare day off during the week we decided to book to go, we were on the 12:30pm tour. When we arrived I was surprised at just quite how big it was, I hadn't realised they had actually filmed some of the films there! It takes a good 3/4 hours to get around everything, with the essential stop for Butterbeer (which is really disgusting - think orange coloured sparkling water with intense vanilla melted Mr Whippy!) My favourite part was probably the amazing Hogwarts model at the end of the tour, which was all Christmassy!
 
Through my lens...
 
 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 


 
 
 
 
 


Are you a Harry Potter fan?

Feel free to leave me a comment :)


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. Lovely photos, it looks like such an amazing day out, I can't wait to go too :o). Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even explain how jealous I am!!! I'm determined to go next year, I watch Harry Potter every night it helps me sleep and this looks incredible! xxx




    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm most definitely a Harry Potter fan! I've wanted to do the Studio Tour for some time now but never got round to it. Thanks for sharing your day with us.
    :-)
    Bits & Bobs

    ReplyDelete

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig