Thursday 17 July 2014

BEAUTY EDIT: Long Lasting Products


Long lasting beauty products are vital for any special occasion, you don't want to spend ages doing your make-up perfectly only to find it sliding down your face a couple of hours later! I've trialled so many products in readiness for my wedding, as of course all of the beauty products I use on the day will need to withstand tears (of happiness hopefully!), heat, stress and a whole load of other things. It needs to look as good as possible in photographs yet not over the top in real life. It's a fine balance, which I hope I get right! I thought I'd share with you a range of long lasting products I've found, ranging from high end to drugstore, so there's something for everyone.



Chanel Irreelle Ombre in 28 Camelia

If you know of any other long lasting make-up products then I'd love to know about them :)

Helen x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig