Friday 4 July 2014

SHOPPING: Feel Unique, Superdrug, Debenhams, ASOS and Space N.K Haul

As free time is so limited at the moment, I've been really enjoying and taking advantage of online shopping. Space N.K has a 50% off sale currently running, as soon as the email letting me know landed in my inbox I was straight on there and making an order! I love Space N.K and the brands it stocks but it can be quite expensive, so a sale is always welcomed. I had been wanting to try some Laura Mercier products for a while, so this sale was the perfect opportunity. I've also recently made a Feel Unique order, which didn't include sale purchases but instead some highly recommend products in readiness for our wedding. I just love it when the package finally arrives and you open it up with such excitement. It's like a present to yourself (despite the fact you paid for it!) - is anyone else like this?


Space N.K



^Laura Mercier Bath & Body Crème Brulee Duo (£15) Sold out^
 





Feel Unique

Superdrug
I did also pick up a couple of bargains in Superdrug that I thought I'd share with you...
^NYC Eyebrow Kit (£2.49)^
^2true Clear Mascara (£1.99)^
ASOS
I have been wanting to try the infamous NARS Sheer Glow Foundation for ages, so the other weekend I got colour matched in Selfridges. I didn't buy it there and then, which I'm not sure why now, so I ordered it from ASOS when I got home.



^NARS Sheer Glow Foundation in Deuville (£30.50)^


Debenhams
Finally I picked this product up from Debenhams, I've heard so many good things about it I can't wait to try it out!



^Urban Decay All Nighter MakeUp Setting Spray (£9)^



Which online shops do you like for ordering beauty products?

Feel free to leave me a comment :)

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig