Tuesday 2 December 2014

GIFTS FOR MEN: Ted Baker Claim to Flame Gift Set


Oh men - why do you have to be so hard to buy for? As someone who is mostly surrounded by men (Dad, brothers, husband etc.) I am constantly battling to draw gift ideas out of them and it's not easy. As Christmas is approaching I've been trying to think of any inspiration of what to get the men in my life, my husband being one of the hardest. Every present giving event all I get is "I don't want anything". Helpful. So when I was thinking about the things Tom likes, it came to me - a manly scented candle. As a candle lover myself, I'm constantly burning sweet smelling candles around our house. Tom also loves candles but not always the same scents as me. He also loves to take a long bath, reading GQ magazine and listening to music. Where better to burn a manly scented candle but when having a long bath?!



When I came across the Ted Baker Claim to Fame Gift Set (£18 from Boots) I knew it would make the perfect present for any man who loves a more manly scent, just like my husband. I think the packaging for this gift set is so sophisticated and looks a lot more expensive than it is. In fact this gift set is part of the infamous Boots 3 for 2 offer, so it would work out at less than £18 for the set. Bonus!

The candle is in a stylish ceramic black container and the size of the candle is really generous. Sometimes you find that in gift sets the size of each item is quite small compared to the same product being bought outside of a gift set, but not this set!

I'm not great at describing scents but I'll give it my best shot - bare with me. So the Ted Baker Cologne Step 4 is slightly citrusy yet spicy, with a hint of ginger. It's really awakening and vibrant, perfect for these colder winter days. This product is actually full size, buying it on its own from Boots would cost £15, so you're getting a really good deal with this gift set.


Do you struggle with buying gifts for men?


Feel free to leave me a comment :)


Helen x 
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. The ted baker sets look great this year especially for difficult men xx


    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig