Thursday 26 February 2015

BABY HAUL: Polka Dots, Dresses and Plenty of White

Late last year I won a £25 F&F Clothing voucher from the Tesco Twitter account, so when I spotted an offer for when you spend £50 online you get £10 off, I couldn't resist picking some pieces up for our baby! With the voucher and discount code all of these items only cost around £16 - not bad! We then picked up some really cute things from Marks and Spencer's (I'm literally obsessed with their baby range!), which I thought I'd share with you :)

F&F Clothing
Can't seem to find these on the website anymore - sorry!
Can't seem to find this online either but Tom bought it in store a couple of days ago, so should be available in store.

Marks and Spencer's
I can't find this online but we only bought it last weekend, so I'm not sure why. It was £14.

Have you picked up any nice baby clothes recently?

Feel free to leave me a comment :)

Helen x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Ooh, the hooded towel is a bargain! I've got some on my shopping list for the weekend. I've seen so many online for £10-20+ and it seems ridiculous!

    ReplyDelete

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig