Wednesday 15 April 2015

BEAUTY: My tired skin saviours from The Body Shop Vitamin E Range

As I enter motherhood and when I was heavily pregnant it took its toll on my sleep. Cue tired looking skin and dark circles under my eyes - not the 'glowing' look I was going for! I've always had pretty dark circles under my eyes but they have been getting darker and darker recently. That was until I started using a couple of Limited Edition Vitamin E products from The Body Shop.
After my usual cleansing and toning skincare routine I've been applying The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Limited Edition* (£11) all over my face and neck, gently massaging it in. The combination of taking time to work the product into my skin and the rich yet gentle moisture cream have really made a difference to the look of my skin. The increased circulation has helped to brighten the skin, while my skin was clearly not getting adequate moisture from my previous moisturiser as it drinks this Vitamin E moisure cream up! It's so gentle on the skin, making it perfect for all skin types. In fact my husband has really sensitive skin and I've caught him 'borrowing' this moisture cream a number of times! To be fair his skin has been less dry and smoother since using it, so I'll be sending him out to get his own pot. 
After moisturising my face and neck I've been concentrating on the sensitive eye area, often the area that gives it away if you're tired. The Body Shop Vitamin E Eyes Cube Limited Edition* (£8) is so lovely to use around the eye area. It's so cooling, despite not being kept anywhere near a fridge, and refreshing that it really does help to wake me up! It's enriched with wheatgerm oil, which is one of the highest natural sources of vitamin E. The tube means it's easy to quickly apply or you can gently massage the product into your under eye if you have a bit more time. I've been using this daily, it's so easy to apply but still feels luxurious and pampering.
There are also loads of offers available on The Body Shop website, so you'll definietly be able to pick these tired skin saviours up with a discount. 

How do you waken tired skin?

Feel free to leave me a comment :)

Helen x


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. The vitamin e eye cube sounds really good and definitely something I could do with. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for the review, I really need to try the dark circle remover as I have dark bags under my eyes due to 2 naughty kids and I can hardly get to sleep straight 8 hours.

    ReplyDelete

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig