Sunday 24 May 2015

10 THINGS: I have learnt since becoming a Mum


How to...

1) Do a full face of make up in under 5 minutes.

2) Make a cup of tea/sandwich/dinner/anything one handed.

3) Fall asleep quickly. It's a must. 

4) Value and treasure every moment (see what I did there?!)

5) Get an arm workout without being anywhere near the gym - babies start off pretty light but they get heavier!

6) Love like I had never loved before.

7) Get away with not washing my hair for three days - dry shampoo is my best friend. I try not to do this too often but getting time to wash my hair is a luxury now. 

8) Be ok with being covered in my baby's sick, wee, poo, saliva. It's all part of the journey, right?! 

9) Function on very little sleep - it's incredible what our bodies can survive on. I thought I was tired during the third trimester but oh no, nothing like having baby. You get less sleep but that is to be expected and actually, I'm ok with that. 

10) Congratulate another human being for pooing, weeing, parping, burping and generally doing anything that wouldn't usually be discussed and certainly not welcomed with a 'yay - well done'. 

What did you learn when you first became a parent? 

Feel free to leave me a comment :)

Helen x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Oh goodness, the congratulations for parping - right with you on that one! "You can do it, little one - I believe in you! WELL DONE!" etc

    ReplyDelete

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig