Monday 11 May 2015

NURSERY: Stylish storage from Minene


As we were putting together our daughters nursery I was on a hunt for stylish yet practical storage solutions. Being on maternity leave is lovely but it has been pretty expensive so far, as I had plenty of time (pre baby) to casually browse the internet for baby/nursery items we just must have. So when it came to storage I didn't want to buy the first thing I saw, but instead actually see what the options are out there. Amazon is fantastic as the range is so vast and the prices are generally some of the best. I came across the typical wicker baskets, storage boxes and plastic boxes, all of which are practially but mostly lacked the style I had really wanted for her nursery. Then I came across a brand called Minene on amazon, which offered beautiful, stylish storage baskets and boxes - exactly what I'd been looking for!

After googling Minene I found out that the brand was sold in John Lewis, House of Fraser and on their own website, as well as amazon. I always search around seeing if I can find a product I like any cheaper, as sometimes stores will have offers on. At the time I looked the cheapest place to buy the storage boxes and baskets and it was actually directly on the Minene website due to their online sale.
The general style of our baby's nursery is grey with stars, so when I saw the grey with stars storage baskets and boxes I thought it was meant to be. But then the grey with strips design caught my eye and I feel in love with it. The polka dot interior of the baskets and boxes was too cute and the grey colour still fitted in perfectly with the nursery. Luckily, the small storage box in grey with stripes was in the sale, reduced from £14 to £10 and the large storage basket in grey with stripes was also in the sale, reduced from £26 to £20. How perfect?! They have such a beautiful range of their different sized baskets and boxes in the sale, so it's well worth seeing if you can pick up a bargain too. Unfortunatly some of the designs are sold out, but if you're not looking for a specific design/size then there will hopefully be something in stock you love.
What did/do you use as storage in your child's bedroom/nursery?

Feel free to leave me a comment :)

Helen x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. These look gorgeous for any room, I am always looking for good storage.
    xxx
    Lyndsey
    www.labeau.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. they are really cute! My mum has offered to buy me a toy box. But I know she means those big wooden things. I felt bad but I told her I didn't really that kind of thing. I think she was a bit disappointed. I'd much prefer something like you have got here! Much nicer to look at and takes up way less room than a big wooden box. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig