Wednesday 23 September 2015

BABY: Primark Autumn/Winter Baby Haul

 Gone have the days when I used to pick my favourite pieces from the woman's autumn/winter Primark collection. Oh no, now I'm far more excited by the baby girl section and picking up the latest pieces for Isabella.
I don't actually find Primark much cheaper for babywear - their dresses are typically around £8 - but they do come as a whole outfit, tights included. This makes life easier and quicker for getting Isabella dressed in the morning! There are also a couple of pieces from Boots thrown in on the end for good measure.

We find that Primark sizing is very small on Isabella, she is currently wearing 3-6 month clothes from other shops but is in 6-9 months in Primark. We picked up these pieces in 9-12 months, with the hope they will fit when she's actually 6-9 months. Just worth baring in mind if you're shopping for baby clothes in Primark.
(If you spot the reoccuring theme leave me a comment!)
 
Grey dress with mini navy hearts and tights - £8
 
Heart knitted dress and cream tights - £7
 
Blouse with mini hearts - £6
 
Corduroy shorts with navy heart tights - £7
 
3 Pack of socks - £2

 
Navy cardigan with little stars - £6
 
Ice-cream print swimming costume - Mini Club at Boots - reduced to £4
 
2 Pack bibs - Mini Club at Boots - £5

Which is your favourite shop for babies clothes?

Feel free to leave a comment :)

Helen x
Let's Talk Mommywhat katy said
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Janine Woods - Unhinged Mummy23 September 2015 at 22:15

    Some gorgeous stuff there. I love Primark although I have noticed recently that the clothes seem to be getting more expensive. Shoes and bags are still a bargain though. I do agree with you about the sizes. I also have to buy my kids clothes a size up when buying from there. They do have some really really nice stuff though.

    Visiting from #kidscorner linky

    ReplyDelete
  3. HEARTS!?

    We don't have a primark near us so I'm always a bit sad that I can't buy Jasmine outfits from there. I always pop in if we visit somewhere that does have one though. I agree, the sizing is a bit weird!

    #KidsCorner

    Jenna at Tinyfootsteps xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. HEARTS?! Too?

    Evelyn also have those socks too. But I need to get some more as the washing machine seem to ate them or that the cat next door has them. You could not have enough socks! lol! I really like the Grey dress with mini navy hearts and tights & Blouse with mini hearts. They are soo cute! :) #KidsCorner

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ahh these are so cute. I am a huge fan of H&M, M&S and Next too for baby clothes. Thanks for linking up to Share With Me blog hop. I hope you have enjoyed reading so many fab other blog posts and to see you again tomorrow for another great round of #sharewithme

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahh you've reminded me I need to go and check out their stuff! All of these are gorgeous!! Thanks for sharing in #KidsCorner x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute items!

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. Of course, even with this great feature, safety should still be a priority. Just ensure that the bed frames are sturdy and the slides have a deep bed that wouldn't cause your kids to fall over the sides. l shaped triple bunk bed

    ReplyDelete

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig