Sunday 4 January 2015

BEAUTY: A dupe for Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer?

Back when we were on our honeymoon in New York I nipped into Sephora with the hope of buying a new Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer. It had been my favourite concealer for many years, the coverage was like no other I had ever tried. However as I began to wear less fake tan, ready for winter, the shade I had wasn't right anymore. Sephora have such a massive range of their own brand beauty products that I couldn't miss the chance to try a product of theirs out. I picked up their 8hr Wear Perfect Cover Concealer in the shade Light 13, which is very light and therefore perfect for my natural skin tone.

The texture of this concealer is so creamy and not at all cakey, which some can be when they have a higher coverage. The coverage of this concealer is outstanding, it almost makes my very dark circles under my eyes disappear and because it's light it works as a great highlighter for the top of my cheekbones too. The product seems to melt into my ring finger, I then dab it onto the desired areas and blend with my finger. I don't use a make up brush at all but that's personal preference really.

I would definitely say this is a great dupe for the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer and it's considerably cheaper. In dollars the Bobbi Brown Creamy Concealer Kit is $35 and this Sephora Concealer is only $15! I know it's not as easily accessible in the UK but whenever you next make an order I would definitely recommend adding this to your basket.



Which other Sephora own brand products have you been impressed with?

Feel free to leave a comment :)

Helen x

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Treasure Every Moment. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY pipdig